Search This Blog

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Take Two


Let's try this whole "having a blog thing" one more time. In January 2013 I decided to give it a shot, but after a few months it just kind of died out. I think that was because I was trying to be someone I wasn't. It turns out that being honest on the internet is harder than it seems.

It is very easy to get away with portraying your life exactly how you want it to be on your own blog. You operate it after all, so who is going to stop you? However, it does get kind of tiring after a while. A very short while as it turns out. Putting a positive spin on everything, making your life seem like sunshine and roses.. It feels dishonest though.

Everyone has issues. I'm just not going to sugar coat mine.


So here it is. My new and improved blog, version 2.0. All about my experiences running, eating, living, and learning. (Mostly eating.)

No comments:

Post a Comment